Friday, August 15, 2008

Girlfriends Get-A-Way Cruise!

Hey, ladies!
*
Isn't it time we get away together?
And, what better way to do it than on a cruise to Mexico!
*
Let's go shopping, laugh out loud, grow closer to our Saviour, eat fabulous food, lay out in the sun, hear great speakers and enjoy awesome concerts all on a boat filled with Christian women just like us!
*
This cruise is all about rejuvenating our spirits, refreshing our souls and putting our focus back on Him so that we can be better moms, wives, sisters and friends! You'll find all this and more on the Girl's Get-A-Way Cruise!
*
The cruise is filling fast and we want you and all the special women in your life to join us in February as we cruise to Cozumel!
*
Prices are going to increase after August 15th (THAT'S TODAY) so don't delay!
*
Now is the perfect time to reserve your space.
*
Plus, you only have to put down a small deposit and the rest of the cruise fare can be paid through an affordable monthly payment plan!
*
So, call 1-800-889-5265 today or book online at Premier Christian Cruises and be sure to tell them that Shari sent you!
*
Have a beautiful weekend! I've got a guest blogger from London on Monday who is an image consultant in the UK and she's gonna give us all the latest European fashion trends!
*
Beautiful Blessings,
Shari

3 comments:

Ronel said...

The cruise sounds wonderful and I wish I could join you... maybe next year!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

I'm so excited about your guest blogger! I think she is the one I ate dinner with the last night of She Speaks! She's awesome and so sweet!

Pajama Mama said...

I'm so glad you're going on the cruise again! I won't be there but I know you will be a blessing to all the ladies on the ship, like you were to us.