Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21 Challenge: Frumpy to Fabulous!


Day 21 Challenge

Part A: One of the ways to look, feel and BE fabulous is by getting your facial hair under control.

 Do you have any?

When I look back at pictures of me in days where I didn’t wax my eyebrows I shudder. Why didn’t someone tell me???? For goodness sakes I was in the fashion industry and no one told me to wax my eyebrows? What’s wrong people????

So now I’m telling you.

Wax your eyebrows. Wax your chin if needed. Wax your mustache.

Some women have more hair than others so it’s up to know when and if you need some waxing or tweezing.

Take a handheld mirror and head OUTSIDE. The best lighting is natural, outdoor lighting and I want you to really see yourself…the way others see you in natural lighting. If you don’t have a handheld mirror, get in your car and look in the rearview mirror. Make sure you’re not in the garage where it’s dark or artificial lighting.

What do you see? Do you have some prickly hairs on your chin that you can tweeze or that you need to wax? Do your eyebrows need shaping up? What about your upper lip area? That’s an area where you need to wax, not tweeze. Do you have any moles on your face or neck area that has a straggly hair that grows there?

Part B: You have two options here. One option is to make an appointment at the same place you would get a manicure or pedicure (most places provide this service.)
Your second option is to do it yourself with a waxing kit you can get at your local drug store.

Either way, please take care of your facial hairs on a regular basis. For you, I get mine waxed every 3 weeks. It’s different for each person but you will be so glad you took care of these extra unwanted hairs. You’ll fee like a queen!

Love you!!!  Vote for Susie Mag today!

5 comments:

~Brenda said...

I have been getting a facial wax by my hairstylist every 4 weeks. I feel so much better in my appearance and it’s much easier to apply makeup on a smooth face!

Daisha said...

Yay! I did this yesterday! I usually try to have it done about every 2-3 weeks.

Michelle Angelique said...

I have never been a hairy woman, thankfully it is all just ontop of my head. :) I have noticed though since I hit actual menopause age taht I will get a few stiff hairs in my corners of my upper lip and one below my chin. I have just tweezed these out. Why do you say to wax them? That always seemed like needless pain to me since I only had a few nusiance hairs.

Shari Braendel said...

Michelle Angelique, if you have more than a few hairs then wax them...if you can tweeze and be fine then good. They can get pesky if you have more than a few so waxing takes care of them for longer periods of time.

Gas Contractors Canton said...

Good shhare