Friday, July 6, 2007

A place to talk about beauty

I am so excited to finally have a way to talk to you about beauty stuff! My prayer is that you will feel comfortable to address your fashion, beauty and modesty issues here so we can get real with girl stuff. I know sometimes I just want to ask someone if they like my new jeans so hopefully this will be a place we can all do this!

I am new to the blogging world, and honestly, I'm not really sure I'll write everyday, but I really wanted a place on my website where women and girls would feel comfortable asking questions that they might not know who else to ask. You know, like where to buy the right bra, or why don't most women look good in capris...or even questions like, what does the bible have to say about beauty. I can't promise I'll have all the answers, (I'm sure I won't!) but I will give it my best shot. I really hope I get to meet you one day! Until next time...

Graced with His beauty,
Shari
www.ShariBraendel.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari,

Your website looks great! Looking forward to our seasons retreat next month!

Corina

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,

Your inner beauty and comfort with yourself is evident and is an encouragement. Thanks for sharing more of you in your blogs. Your website is creative and compelling.

Margie

Anonymous said...

Shari,
Is color really important? I never know what colors to wear? How can I find out what looks best on me? I know what I like, but that does not always translate to good colors for my skin and hair color?

Shari Braendel said...

Hi Emily, Color IS important! When you walk into a room, I want onlookers to see YOU, not what you're wearing and when we wear colors that don't look good on us, that's exactly what happens. I have addressed the issue of color in the July 12th post called "The Colors You Should Wear!" Please go to that post, click on the link to my website where you can determine what your dominant color characteristic is and then let me know! I'll then guide you to the right colors. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Graced with His Beauty, Shari

Anonymous said...

Shari,

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my wife and daughter heard you speak at a recent homeschool conference, and they both LOVED it! Thank you so much for giving this MUCH NEEDED information to girls and ladies.

A Homeschool Dad