Friday, January 11, 2008

JEANS UPDATE

I interupt this blog for an exciting announcement! While in the process of finishing my e-book, due to be out by the end of January, I ran across this most amazing website that I MUST tell you about....NOW. I wish I could go back and tell all the audiences I've spoken to this last year and let them know, too, because you are not gonna believe this! I just found a website where you can find out what YOUR perfect jeans, pants and bra are....and all you have to do is fill out a questionaire based on your body type and it will lead you to the right fit for you. I tried it today and it is seriously awesome. Go to this link and you find it! Let me know what you think! I am loving your comments regarding your basic wardrobe so we'll keep at it! I just had to bring you this little interuption for this all important announcement of this cool website!
Special Note: If you would like an e-mail letting you know when my e-book will be ready (you'll be able to order it in a hard copy if you don't want to download the e-book) then please go here and register for the notice. You'll be the first to know! Blessings in a big way today! Shari

7 comments:

Alyce said...

Hey Shari,
That is a pretty neat site.. I've registered and bookmarked it.
Have a great night!
Blessings~ Alyce

Lisa said...

Girlfriend,
This comment has nothing whatsoever to do with jeans (but thanks for the tip...and I am going to check out the link), but have I told you lately that I think you are one cool chick? You, are.

Oh, and I really like you, too. :)

Hope to see you soon!
Lisa :)

God's Girl said...

So this also has nothing to do with jeans, haha, but just lately I have come across your website and blog and have been reading through it (and so far I've been liking what I've been seeing)! I was interested because I have been taking a makeup artistry and image consulting course and would love to use that knowledge to lift up and encourage women (esp. Christian women) in regards to inner and outer beauty! And then I came across a blog entry that mentioned something about you wanting to expand your ministry, and I wanted to get a hold of you to ask you more about that. I could not find an email addy, so this will have to do! So yeah, if you have any more information about that I would love to find out more about what you do:)
May God continue to bless you and the ministry He's given you:)
- Sharlyn <><

Charlene Kidd said...

Shari,
I had fun on the site. Thanks for the link.
Charlene

Anonymous said...

Hi all! Great site Shari. I checked out both the jeans and bras. I have ALWAYS found jeans hard to fit. (I almost dislike trying them on as much as bathing suits). Although the Ann Taylor jeans sound like something I should check out. I'm holding onto age/year number 39 as long as I can!

I really wanted to blog about a couple of things: I went to Dillard's today for a bra fitting. I finally could no longer stand the spill and back fat that I saw in my mirror. What a WONDERFUL service that is! I highly recommend it to everyone. I had this done several years ago at Victoria's Secret and this by far was a more positive experience. I learned quickly that I was wearing the wrong cup size which was a pleasant surprise! I think of myself as a classic pear-shaped woman. Dillard's has many different labels to choose from and my 'fitter' asked the type of bra that I was looking for and I expressed the need to be reasonable in cost. She was VERY helpful and found a couple of bras in a reasonable price (one was only $10) - they are having a good sale now! She also made suggestions regarding other pieces that I may be interested in. Overall, great experience. If I had a real wood fire place there would be a bra burning tonight!

Also, I need to get glasses (for night driving). This made me question: how does one go about finding the right frame for one's face? How do I determine the best style/trend without looking like an old woman trying to look like a college girl? I love color and I love trends but for the price???

Thanks for all you do and I praise the Lord for how He works through you!!
Love, Dawn

Pajama Mama said...

What a fun site!! And it even recommended the 17.00 jeans for WM as one for me! We might just have to check them out.

I looked at the Not Your Daughter's Jeans at Dillards...don't know if pickings were slim but I wasn't loving the colors in the ones they had.

Anyway, thanks for your tips. I sent your blog on pantyhose to my mom!

J

Kelly said...

Thanks for the link!