Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What to Wear: MAKEUP

Happy Wednesday!
 If you're reading this before NOON today, I want to invite you back then because I need this morning to format the answers to your questions about makeup from last week! You had GREAT questions and Racquel and I  got them all answered but they're in multiple emails that she and I sent back and forth to each other all week and if you know me at all, you know I'm not very detailed so I just need to make sure I got everyone's questions answered. So today's post (at NOON) will be LONG but FULL of good advice from our resident makeup artist, Racquel Simone, and a few from me, too!
*
So jump back here in a few hours, okay?
I promise, you'll be glad you did!
*
Love ya!!!
Shari
P.S. Thank you for all the great comments and personal emails from so many of you yesterday regarding the devo I wrote for Proverbs 31 on Addiction Approval. If you didn't get a chance to read it, pop over to here and read it.

No comments: