Saturday, September 29, 2012

FREE WEBINAR: MONDAY NIGHT


MONDAY NIGHT FREE FASHION WEBINAR!
Day 8 CHALLENGE: Hi all! I’ve had a big week of traveling and speaking at ASU (that’s Arizona State for you North Carolina readers who think it might be App State!)...What an amazing event these ladies put on….go to the Sun Devils Wear Prada FB page and check them out if you want to see the photos.
I know you’ve been in process of cleaning out your closets and getting your wardrobe ready but today I want to give you the link to sign up for my FREE WEBINAR…THIS MONDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN!  Go to this link and register: http://www.sharibraendel.com/freefallwebinar.html
 
 
If you receive my newsletter, then you read about it there (newsletter went out a few days ago). But for those of you who didn’t even know I send a newsletter, I didn’t want you to miss out! 
The Webinar is going to be all about the 4 Fashion Stories for Fall! I’m even going to show you the top 10 trends for MEN…so you can help the man in your life look all fashionable too…heheh!
 
 
Go register NOW! You don’t want to miss it…and it’s FREE! That’s it for Day 8 Challenge….it’s Saturday, go watch some college football…or go shopping! As for me, I’m going to a bridal shower for my nephew’s fiancé…fun!
Love you gals,
Shari

3 comments:

Erika said...

That guys face is so funny! Thanks for offering a webinar for free. That is really kind of you.

Laura said...

Is the webinar just open to residents of the USA? I live in Canada, but can't register because there are only American States listed.

Shari Braendel said...

Laura, send me your email address to my personal email and I'll make sure to send you the link...my admin probably neglected to add other countries...I'll get on him about it...he's my hubby! heheh! Send me a note to Shari@FashionMeetsFaith.com
Thanks!