Thursday, August 9, 2007

Modest is Hottest

I am so excited about this weekend! I am kicking off my fall speaking schedule with a Modest is Hottest event and fashion show right here in Charlotte! I LOVE this event! It will be held at Central Church of God. Dillards at Northlake Mall is providing the fashions...they are soooo good to me. I went by the mall today and Jackie, the Clinique manager gave me gifts for EVERY girl in attendance! Isn't that amazing? And they are even in a cute cosmetic bag! Wow! What is so neat is that any time I go out of town to do an event in another city, if there is a Dillards there, they provide the fashions for the show....I love that store! When I did this event in St. Pete this past April, Dillards couldn't do the show so Plato's Closet provided the clothes...that was pretty neat! For those of you who don't know, Plato's Closet is a consignment shop for teen girls and guys. Anyway, I can't wait till Saturday...I heard it's gonna be a big crowd....and then, in 2 weeks, guess where I get to go? MIAMI! Oh my goodness, I can't wait! I'll tell you that story another day! God is on the move! love ya, Shari www.ShariBraendel.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari,
I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience something that I have only seen on t.v. I haven't had that much fun in awhile. My mom and sister couldn't stop talking about how exciting the night was. As soon as we got home we watched the recording of it. I can't wait for next year's event.
Rebecca

Thank you for envolving me in the runway event even though I wasn't meant to be apart of it. I learned so many new things about beauty and fashion and i can't wait to put it to use! I love the fact that I am considered a "Rockstar" because I hope that I am one day! The colors that you chose for me were a perfect match to the clothing I currently wear. You really do know whats hot and what's not. I also hope to be in next years runway event. Thank you again.
Rachel

Shari Braendel said...

Hi Rachel and Rebecca, You both were AWESOME at the event! I am thrilled you got to be part of it...can't wait to see you again! Hey, Clinique will give you both a free makeover at the Dillards Northlake Mall if you tell them you went to the Modest is Hottest event! Let me know if you go...love ya, Shari