Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Running 4 the Gold

Hello friends, I am praying for my new girlfriends who just left for Peru yesterday. The group calls themselves "Running 4 the Gold" as they run towards all that God has for them. This is the ministry of women that hosted me in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale this past weekend. It was an amazing experience as I told you before, but today I want to lift them up in prayer as 9 of them stepped out on faith and flew to Peru to help in the aftermath of Hurricane Dean. They had this trip planned before Dean even went thru there...isn't that the way God works when we are obedient? Wow! I stand in awe of women who are sold out to our heavenly Father. I received an e-mail from Jannette, who so graciously took pictures all evening at the event I spoke at last week and who is also on this trip with them. She sent me a link to their myspace account that has pictures of all of the beautiful women who attended last week. I'd love for you to click over to it, and pray for them. Also, check out the AMAZING decorations that ONE WOMAN took upon herself to do for this event, and see what happens when God shows up for His daughters. Look at the smiles, the laughter, the hugs, the kisses, and the beautiful sight that it is. And while you're at it, sing along to the praise music that's playing (unless it's in Spanish and you don't know the words!) I call each of you to lift up these amazing women while they are traveling in Peru, being the hands and feet of Jesus. And look what happens when women support and encourage one another. Click on this link and turn up your volume (or down if you're at work!) www.myspace.com/running4thegold Love to you all, Shari www.ShariBraendel.com

No comments: