Hello you fashionable gals! It's COLD here in North Carolina but for those of you in the locations where you're knee deep in snow I'm not telling you anything, am I?!
I had so much fun reading all your comments last week. You have given me lots of things to consider including when and how I'm going to answer all your fashion questions. I'll be deciding soon about how to go forward with all your ideas so THANK YOU! I loved that you took the time to give me your feedback!
We have a few winners this week, don't we? First of all, the winners from last week's Makeover Monday gifts of the two Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Sets are:
GrammaGrits & theaikenite
GrammaGrits & theaikenite
So please email me with your personal mailing address so Mary can send you your gift!
And the FOUR winners from last week are:
So gals, email me your address and I'll mail you out your prize! And it's first come first serve, so if you want the scarf or the book, just let me know!
This week I'm going to give you my last minute gift giving ideas for Christmas!
So here ya go, with pics! Amazing gifts for those hard to buy people on your list!
1. Sonia Kashuk 5 piece shimmer and shine brush set for only $12.99 at Target! My makeup goes on so much better when I use brushes...if you've a woman on your list of ANY age, this would be an ideal gift for her.
2. Stila Makeup Travel Palettes: This is four eyeshadows plus one convertible color in one travel size purse size compact. You can check your makeup junkie friend off your list! $10 each at Sephora.
I LOVE the packaging, don't you?
3. Echoes Scarf from Anthropologie: Simply Magnificent! $38.00
Okay girls, now THIS is fan-tab-u-lous! Wow, wow, wow! It also comes in a ligth pretty green color...I'd call it Sage. I think anyone would ADORE this!
4. Sparkling Pave Dome Earring Studs $16 at Urban Outfitters. This picture makes them look really big but they're not! This would be such a nice gift for Grandma, mom, or your teen daughter...or your BFF!
5. Pearl in Wire Nest Ring: $18 at TopShop.com
I LOVE this ring! This would be a perfect gift for the Classic Modern on your list!
6. Next Betsey Fashion Designer $9 at ModCloth.com
This is the perfect gift for the aspiring fashion designer in your family!
This gadget makes creating different combinations of fashion drawings easy and fun.
7. A Makeup Bag so chic it could double as an evening clutch...from Sephora for $10...and comes in a variety of colors. Who doesn't need a new makeup bag at least once a year? Mine is looking pretty ratty so I'll bet you have someone on your list who could use a new makeup bag like these!
8. Tweezerman Tweezers: $20-$25. I'm telling you now...these are the GREATEST tweezers you will ever use in your whole life. I'm not kidding you. I like the slant tip but they come in pointy tip too. You might even want to keep these for yourself. Here they are Pink...but they come in LOTS of colors.
9. Wild Weather Hand Warmer! Okay, I have to admit it, I LOVE this! It comes from Tulle Accessories and is the neatest, warmest, hand warmer I've ever seen...I am sooooo going to put this on my wish list! If anyone sees my husband, please let him know I REALLY want this.
It costs $25 and anyone who loves leopard would cherish this!!!!
10. And finally, to round off my Top Ten Gift List, I would be crazy (smile!) to leave off the one gift that could help your mother, sister, BFF, daughter, or office mate feel better about herself, learn how to dress and maybe for the first time understand that God thinks she is AMAZING and that is my book, of course! You can get it at any bookstore or on Amazon!
Price is $14.99.
Okay my precious friends, I pray you have a fabulous week and that you get all the shopping and baking done that you have to do! I hope you don't get snowed in and are able to have a wonderful time preparing for our beautiful Savior's birthday. He's so good to us, isn't He?
I hope these gift ideas helped you and I can't wait to see you next week!
Love you all!
Be on the lookout for the NEWSLETTER in the next day or so!