Sunday, October 7, 2012

Surprise on Sunday

Happy Sunday Ladies!  Shari is letting me share some blessings with you today.

Back on September 12th I shared some Shopping tips when I go to Kohl's or other stores. See post here.  

I am excited to let you know that Shari received this email...


My name is Stella and I am working with Kohl's Department Stores, making sure that they are accurately and effectively represented online.

In your recent post titled "What to Wear Wednesday: Shopping" you use Kohl's as an example for how to shop age appropriately. Therefore, I would like to share the women's apparel page with you in the hopes that you will consider adding the link to your post for the convenience of your readers: 

www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/nike/womensapparel.jsp

I noticed that you offer your readers great shopping advice. Therefore, I also wanted to share an exclusive 10% off code for kohls.com. You can use the code UBLOGTEN now through October 24th and stack your savings with one other department specific code as well. Feel free to use this code and share it with your readers!



Maybe this coupon can bless your family.  Or maybe you can donate 10% more to a local charity.  

Regardless of whether you use this coupon or not, I want to thank you for making Fashion Meets Faith a community of women who ask great questions and allow Shari and I to answer them.  

Psst.... the original post came from a reader's question and received a comment from a national department store!

We are thankful to have beautiful ladies, like you, on the journey with us.

Blessings!

~ Laura

2 comments:

~Brenda said...

One never knows who may come across your blog post and read it; and a surprise 10% off - how cool is that!







Heidi said...

This coupon was not stackable for me. I called and they said that they do not have record of it. Bummer!