Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 29 Challenge



Day 29 Holiday Challenge

Wow…it’s 2013! Two more days of this challenge and we’re done! Today’s challenge is quite simple. 

List 3 things you are grateful for in regards to your inner and outer beauty…things you either realized during this past year about yourself (inner beauty), things you accomplished in relation to your outer beauty, or new insights you discovered about yourself overall. 



Please do share…I’d love to celebrate with you.

I pray this New Year will bring you closer to Jesus…remember He loves you just as you are….flaws and all.

Beautiful Blessings to you,

Shari

1 comment:

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Shari, I have joined you today on my blog. Although I haven't been able to participate in each day's challege, thank you for the thoughts and inspiration during this special time of year.