Friday, February 8, 2013

Spring Fashions - Snow Day

Hi Ladies!
I got so wrapped up in packing for Christian Fashion Week that I didn't get back to writing the next two posts I promised.

I am asking for forgiveness and promising some great stories of shopping for "high fashion" at Marshall's or TJMaxx as well as a blog post (or two) about our experience in Tampa this weekend.

One request.  Please pray for women who need to feel the beauty inside in order to appreciate her appearance in the mirror.  I challenge you to look at one woman this weekend and tell her genuinely that she is beautiful.  That includes the woman in your mirror.

Alright ladies... I am on my way to Detroit Airport... there is at least 5 inches of snow on the ground!  

Leaving at 5:00am for my 7:30 flight to Tampa!  When I land it will be shopping for a dress for my Pure Natural friend AND THEN!  Christian Fashion Week kicks off tonight!

Yours Faithfully,
Laura



2 comments:

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

I would love to know more about Christian Fashion Week. Thanks and enjoy! Your theme today is right in line with my blog even though I've ventured away the last several posts.

~Brenda said...

Have a wonderful time and looking forward to your next post!